ICER, a non-profit organization, is comprised of leading UFO / UAP scientists, academics and researchers from 28 countries on 5 continents who are unanimous in their recognition that we are not alone in the cosmos.
Based on more than 75 years of research, ICER recognizes that the UFO / UAP phenomenon is real; He acts smart and is likely to be of extraterrestrial / non-human origin.
ICER RESEARCHERS INCLUDE:
• Dr. Lachezar Filipov, National Representative of Bulgaria, a space astrophysicist who supervised the training of its first astronauts.
• Dr. Eamonn Ansbro, National Representative of the Republic of Ireland and astronomer.
Both Filipov and Ansbro fervently believe that it is time to remove the stigma that has plagued the UFO phenomenon for decades and embark on serious scientific studies.
The organization's launch follows recent verified events:
• A New York Times article from December 16, 2017 revealed a secret UFO / UAP investigation program between 2007 and 2012 with a budget of $ 22 million.
• This article confirmed that US Navy fighter pilots had captured stunning images of unidentified aerial vehicles operating in US airspace in a series of infrared videos taken in 2004 and 2015.
• Significantly, the observed objects were unlike anything the pilots had seen before and moved in spectacular ways that seemed technologically far beyond anything man has ever developed.
• In June 2020, a US Navy Task Force was created to investigate these objects that pilots are increasingly encountering. The Task Force has submitted a highly anticipated report to the US Congress on June 25, 2021 and a supplement is expected at the end of September.
ICER believes that all countries must now prepare for confirmation that the Earth is being compromised by non-human intelligences and proposes that "awareness" programs be established to address the deep problem of contact and its global implications.
ICER aims to bring this debate to the highest levels of governance, including the United Nations.